Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Giggle Girls

Ainsley absolutely LOVES her big sister. Gianna equally loves to play (and torture) with Ainsley. I just love watching the two of them interact, and I hope that they will always be such good friends.









Here are some pictures from the recent Nor'easter that swept through Avalon.


Remember the marsh behind my house? I was briefly a bayfront homeowner. I should have sold it while the tide was high.








This is the house across the street. If you look between the houses, you can see the bay coming over the bulkheads.

My house is in the highest section of the street, and to my knowledge, there has not been water in the street in front of my house since we have lived here. Notice all the trash? The storm hit on the day after the island-wide yard sale and everyone put their trash to the curb. It was soon all over town.

Here is the bay coming over into our neighbor's backyard.

I have no idea why the writing is broken up like that, and I can't figure out how to fix it, sorry.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OMG - the video is adorable! Almost makes you want six kids, I bet. LOL.

Lisa said...

That video is such a riot - the girls are so sweet together! I am glad the weather has calmed down in your area, I know it must have been frightening!

Cristy said...

Aww, love the giggles!