Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Language is that?

Gianna singing in some unknown foreign language.



Ainsley blowing kisses!


Here's a glimpse of Gianna and Ainsley's summer photo session. Gianna, once again, wanted to do her own thing. She is impossible to take for pictures anymore. And Ainsley, who is usually smiling ear to ear, was not a happy camper that day either. Gianna decided that she was going to sit on the ladder however SHE wanted to sit on the ladder, thus resulting in a crazy looking pose. She is also into that rediculous smile phase. Every time we go for pictures, I swear I will never take them again....but I do.



4 comments:

TBets said...

That, my freinds, is the language of pure music. Bravo, Gianna. I do so very completely and totally understand you.

Hugs,
Teacher Betsy

Lisa said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! I can't believe how blonde Gianna's hair has gotten and Ainsley just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Now I can't wait to have two little girls to have their pics taken together!!

Lis :0)

Amy said...

I agree with Lis - look at how light Gianna's hair has gotten this summer. What great coordinating outfits for the photo session. They look adorable!

Cristy said...

Wow, I have to agree, Gianna's hair is so blonde! She looks so grown-up. I love the outfits for the photos. I think they came out great! The videos are funny, too.