Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Gianna's 4th Birthday!

Gianna just turned 4 years old - I can't believe I have survived 4 years of motherhood!! We had a few friends celebrate her birthday at the Children's Museum in the Shore Mall, and then we had a party for her at Grandma and Grandpa's Dairy Queen!




YES, I made this cake!! It took 10 weeks of cake decorating class and 12 hours of baking and decorating. If anyone needs a cake, let me know....I want to make more, but I don't have any more occassions coming up. I'm serious. (Oh, and tinkerbell is missing her eyelashes...I took the picture before I added them).




Gianna's birthday present from Mom and Dad. She wanted to take the training wheels off the first day....that's my overachiever!


Bet you didn't know Dairy Queen had roller-service....thanks to Gianna's birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop.


More birthday pictures...Click if you need to enlarge them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you kidding me?!!! YOU MADE THAT CAKE???? Wow, oh wow, oh wow. So impressive. Wow!